Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SYDNEY DAY 1

I'm finally here. After 10 long years i've finally stepped back onto familiar ground. The weather's pretty great. Not too cold, just nippy. Went back to Kings Cross to stay. The ground might look familiar but the surroundings sure have changed. Hungry Jacks is long gone, replaced by a bar. The Springfield Lodge looks the same but the interior has gone thru major renovations. the small room in the attic is long gone too. But when i walked into my one bed closet, the scents wafting into my nasal cavities reminded me of my room back @ AFTS. Tonight I get to watch Dralion by Cirque du Soliel. It's my birthday present to Lee, Jan's daughter. It's a supprise, unless she reads this before meeting me.

Now I think I'll spend time walking around circular quay. maybe the opera house, maybe the bridge. just walk around till about 5pm.

I'll put pictures up when i can.

1 comment:

doomed_troll said...

Jealous.